Last Updated November 2020
Looking to learn about our GDPR compliance efforts, click here
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
Plannuh collects personal data when we deliver our products, conduct marketing, and run our business operations. The personal data we collect varies based upon whether the data is collected (i) through our websites or applications, including www.plannuh.com and their local variations (“Sites”) or (ii) through our products and services, including but not limited to our software and support services, including https://cms.plannuh.com (“Products”).
We may collect personal data directly in the following situations:
- When you register as a Plannuh user or use our software support services, we may collect contact information such as your name, email address, telephone number, organization, and job title.
- If you engage with Plannuh for marketing purposes, such as by expressing interest in Plannuh offerings through a web form, participating in a promotion, or attending a Plannuh or other marketing event, we will collect the information you submit to us, such as your contact details (including name, email address, phone number, organization and job title) and the Plannuh offerings that interest you.
- When you submit an employment application, we collect the personal data disclosed by your application, such as your name, email address, phone number, and employment and education history.
Through our Products, we may collect personal data directly in the following situations:
- When you use the Products, we may capture your name, email address, organization, and job title. You can upload a profile picture if you want to.
- When you use the Products, we will collect the marketing plan, budget, expense, and metrics data you enter into the Products or instruct Plannuh to enter on your behalf. In addition, we will collect any files that you upload into the Products, or instruct Plannuh to upload on your behalf, which may include PDF files, excel spreadsheets, images, and other file formats.
- We may also collect other electronic data derived from your use of our Products. This data may include your IP address, usage data, and data showing your registration, installation, and use of the Products. Except for IP address and unique device identifiers, we generally collect this data on an aggregate and non-identifying basis.
Plannuh may collect personal data indirectly in certain situations, in particular:
- We obtain marketing contact information, including name, email address, phone number, organization, and job title, from our resellers and distributors, from public sources, and from third-party mailing lists.
- We collect personal data, including employment and education history, from third parties to conduct background and reference checks for employment applications and for applications to establish reseller and distributor relationships with Plannuh, subject to consent where consent is required by law.
How We Use Personal Data
General Business Operations
We use contact information to market, sell, and service the Products, subject to your consent where required by law. We allow recipients of marketing messages and collateral to opt-out of receiving further communications from Plannuh at any time without detriment.
We use your financial or payment information, and your contact details, to support, establish, and conduct customer relationships if you were to purchase a Product. For example, your data would be necessary for the performance of our terms of service with you (including, for example, completing purchase transactions, the fulfillment of an order, order confirmations, responding to requests for information about Products, and the provision of purchased Products). If you fail to provide the personal data we need, we may be unable to complete your transaction.
We use personal data from employment applications where necessary to support our legitimate interest in processing your application and to contact you if future opportunities arise.
We use personal data of individuals associated with proposed resellers, partners, and distributors to conduct reference and background checks before entering into a contract and as necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject.
Data Processed Within Our Products
We use the personal data that is processed within our Products, for our legitimate interests and business purposes in tuning, maintaining, enhancing, and developing Products. A portion of application data, which may include personal data, may be seen by Plannuh staff who you have authorized to review your account data, for example in the provision of customer support activities. We never use this data, referred to as “Product Personal Data,” for marketing purposes; and we never sell your data to third parties, or transfer it to third parties for the third party’s own purposes.
We use aggregated, non-identifying, electronic data collected from the use of our Sites and Products to operate, analyze, improve, and develop our Sites and Products. This information is not used to inform decisions about specific individuals; rather, it is processed to understand how different categories of users interact with our Sites and Products so that we can consistently provide our Products.
When We Share Personal Data
We do not sell your personal information.
We do not sell your personal information.
We may share personal data in the following situations:
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries and with vendors acting on our behalf to perform services for Plannuh for a specific business purpose, support the Sites or the delivery of Products;
- With the customer on whose behalf and at whose direction we are processing the data; and
- When we have your consent to use your personal data for a specific purpose.
We may share personal data with our affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, resellers, suppliers, sub-contractors, and distributors, and with vendors acting on our and their behalf, to service our customers and perform any contract we enter with you.
We may also share aggregated, anonymous, or non-identifiable electronic data with our affiliates, partners, and vendors acting on our behalf.
We may share personal data from employment applications with vendors acting on our behalf who help us in recruitment, background check, and human resources matters.
We may also share personal data to comply with the law and legal process, to respond to governmental inquiries and lawful requests from public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), and to protect life, property, or the security of Plannuh or its customers. If Plannuh enters any merger, acquisition, or asset sale of all or any part of its business, personal data held by Plannuh may be transferred to a buyer or successor entity.
Control of Your Personal Data
You can change your preferences to opt-out of marketing communications at any time by following the opt-out instructions in the relevant communication. If you opt-out, we will retain your email address to confirm that we do not send you further communications.
If you have submitted an employment application to Plannuh or if your personal data has been collected by Plannuh to review a proposed reseller or distributor relationship, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
If you wish to access, correct, or request the deletion of your Product Personal Data, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make reasonable efforts to delete your Product Personal Data upon your request within a reasonable timeframe unless prohibited from doing so under applicable law.
If you have submitted Product Personal Data to Plannuh using your own user account which allows you to control your own data, you may delete the data you submitted by logging into your account and following the Product guidelines.
Location of Processing and Cross‑Border Transfers
Plannuh operates in a number of countries. We may transfer personal data across international borders and may process personal data in jurisdictions other than the location of the original collection.
We may transfer personal data that we collect to other Plannuh affiliates or other companies performing support functions on our behalf (each as described above) based in other countries including outside the European Economic Area or your country of residence and this personal data lawfully may be stored and/or processed in such countries.
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
Plannuh has a range of privacy and security controls across its organizations to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including, but not limited to:
- GDPR-compliant data protection agreements with all customers for whom Plannuh processes personal data;
- A Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) driven process to ensure that all products and services are built with privacy by design;
- An on-going training program for its employees, with data privacy and protection education upon hiring and then again at least on an annual basis;
- State-of-the-art technical and security measures, including data encryption at rest and in transit;
- Appropriate access right limitations;
- Company-wide systems for protecting data subject rights, ensuring that individual access/portability/right-to-be-forgotten rights are respected;
Whenever Plannuh transfers personal information beyond the country of origin, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws. In the context of its European operations, Plannuh may transfer personal data abroad to other states in the European Economic Area or to third countries.
To the extent personal data processed by Plannuh would be transferred to a country outside the EEA not deemed to ensure an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data, Plannuh has in place requirements relating to such international data transfers. For example, where data is transferred to third parties, Plannuh uses standard contractual clauses designed to ensure those third parties respect the confidentiality of personal data and use it only in connection with the provision of specific services and in compliance with applicable data privacy laws. The EU Standard Contractual Clauses can be viewed on the European Commission’s website here. https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/standard-contractual-clauses-scc_en.
As per the guidance of the European Data Protection Board, Plannuh has implemented programs to review such data transfers and to employ additional safeguards when appropriate for the data processing required by law and our customer contracts.
Storage and Security
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. Information you provide to us is stored on secure servers in Amazon Web Services. If Plannuh has issued you a password, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you can contact us for more information by emailing email@example.com.
We retain personal data to the extent necessary to provide Products to our customers, employees, and prospective employees. Generally, we retain personal data for as long as
you remain an active customer or user of our Sites and Products and for 3 years afterward, or otherwise as required for our business operations or by applicable laws.
We may retain non-personally identifiable aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us improve and further develop our Products. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes. Any record of a stated objection by you to receiving marketing communications will be retained by us so that we respect your wishes by not contacting you further.
The Products are not directed to children under the age of 13, and Plannuh will never knowingly collect personal or other information from anyone it knows is under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for or use the Products or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will promptly take all reasonable steps to delete the data from our system.
You may have the right under applicable laws in certain circumstances to:
- ask for access to details of the personal data held by us about you, free of charge;
- to request the rectification, restriction, or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to object to the processing of your data;
- to request that any personal data provided by you, be transferred to a third party.
Plannuh never sells or transfers your data to third parties for the third party’s marketing purposes or otherwise retains, uses, or discloses consumer personal information for any impermissible commercial purpose. You can object to receiving further marketing from Plannuh at any time without detriment.
You can also exercise the rights listed above, or write to us with any complaints, at any time by contacting us, specifying the nature of your request, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail (Worldwide) at:
831 Beacon St. #415,
Newton, MA 02459,
If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data protection authority.
Plannuh Employees and Contingent Workers