The Story of Plannuh
Our founder and CEO, Peter Mahoney, has spent more than 30 years at the nexus of marketing, technology, and product development. As the CMO of a $2B software company, he was struggling to manage a complex set of marketing budgets and plans and went in search for a solution. He was shocked to find that the solutions available were complicated, expensive, required months to implement, and looked like they were designed by a finance person vs. a marketing person.
Inspired by some great consumer finance tools like Mint, he said to himself, “Why can’t someone develop a visually compelling marketing planning and budget management system that is easy to use and set up, inexpensive, and encourages best practices?”
Peter realized the he was that “someone” and set out almost immediately to build Plannuh.
What we believe.
We believe that the tools to build and manage your marketing plans and budgets have not kept pace with the rapid evolution of marketing.
We believe that managing your plan and budget should be easy, fun, and interactive.
We believe in the power of data and AI, not because it is cool (even though it is…), but because we can use it to create better experiences that deliver better results for you.
We believe that great software can make us better marketers.
We believe in the power of the marketing community. We learn from each other, and teach each other.
We believe that great software should just work and should not require a big IT project to set up and manage.
We believe that, together with our customers, we can create simply smarter marketing.
- We are honest with each other and with our customers.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We insist on integrity.
- We work hard to make our customer experience inspiring.
- We strive for intelligent simplicity.
- We like humor, as long as it isn’t mean.
- We believe that diversity makes us better.
- We use our resources thoughtfully.
- We prize common sense and good judgement in our day-to-day decisions.
- We are trustworthy and our philosophy is to trust first.