Operational Marketing Evangelist
Plannuh, Inc. is a venture-backed, SaaS company based in Boston. Plannuh offers a cloud-based, AI-powered platform for building, managing and collaborating on marketing plans and budgets. We’ve designed Plannuh to help our customers execute world-class marketing by providing data-driven insights that encourage best practices and avoid wasted spend. There’s no IT set-up, and no technical skills are required to use it. We’re committed to growing a diverse, vibrant team of intelligent, accountable people to join us on our journey.
The Operational Marketing Evangelist has a critical, bi-directional connection between the community of marketing leaders in our target audience and the Plannuh vision and product roadmap. The Evangelist represents the voice of the customer to the product team and communicates product capabilities and the Plannuh vision to current and prospective customers, working closely with the sales and marketing teams.
- Deeply understand and represent current and future customer requirements to the product team, providing key input to the product management team
- Provide customer meeting and demonstration support to the sales team as the resident product expert
- Develop strong relationships with customers, prospects and key industry influencers to communicate the Plannuh point of view and gather key industry feedback
- Build and maintain our best practices demonstration environments, and train the sales and marketing teams so they can deliver compelling product demonstrations
- Understand the market landscape for operational marketing tools and platforms and integrate that knowledge into our business plans
- Develop and communicate thought leadership content via blog articles, speaking engagements, and influencer marketing
- The ideal candidate has spent significant time as the leader of a marketing operations team in a high growth environment
- Deep expertise in marketing technologies, including CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot), marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot), analytics platforms, and ad technologies (AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups
- Great writing skills, able to succinctly communicate value propositions
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Team player!