Data Processing Details
Last update October 2020
- General Data Protection regulation (GDPR)
- Data Processing Agreement
- EU Standard Contractual Clauses
- Technical and Organizational Measures
- Data Processing Details
- Sub-Processor List
(a) The Data Exporter is Company or an affiliate of Company, subject to the terms of this Agreement;
(b) The Data Importer is Plannuh or Processor, as defined in this Agreement;
(c) The categories of Data Subjects are employees, agents, or contingent workers of Company (who are natural persons)
(d) The nature and purpose of the Processing is delivery of the Product to Company in accordance with Plannuh’s published product
information. This includes permitting Data Subjects authorized by Company to access Plannuh’s SaaS platform in order to manage and update Company’s marketing plan, marketing budget, and marketing expenses, stored in Plannuh. To fully optimize product performance, Company permits Plannuh and its sub-processors to use, compile (including statistical and other models), annotate and otherwise analyze the Data to develop, train, tune, enhance, and improve the benchmarking, forecasting, recommendation and other components of Plannuh’s software and technologies embodied in the SaaS product.
(e) The subject matter of the Processing is the Company’s marketing plan, marketing budget, and marketing expenses
(f) The types of Personal Data involve information necessary to enable communications between Customer and Data Subject. Personal Data is provided by the Data Subject in order to gain the information or update Company services, including but not limited to:
- Data Subject contact information, meaning personal information normally exchanged during a customer service conversation such as name and email address. Because Plannuh is a B2B application, the email address provided is typically the Data Subject’s work email address. Company is responsible for instructing and authorizing Data Subjects to provide this personal information in order to access Plannuh.
(h) Processing of Personal Data will be conducted in the following locations:
- For Companies in the European Union, in Germany;
- For Companies in in the rest of the world, in the USA;
(i) The duration of the Processing is the duration of the Agreement and any data retention period specified therein or under applicable law.